Fee Schedule for Year 2021
All orders received before 2pm are shipped out the same business day.
All orders received after 2pm or on weekends or holidays are shipped out the following business day.
24/7 online status check and account management available for all tests.
Step 2 - Collect DNA Sample
The DNA Kit contains all of the materials and instructions you need to collect the DNA sample quickly and discreetly from the privacy of your own home. The sample is collected by rubbing swabs gently inside the mouth against the cheek. The collection is fast, simple and painless and takes only a few seconds to do. After the sample is collected, simply send the samples back to the laboratory for testing using the return package provided in the kit.
Step 3 - Receive Results
Once the laboratory receives your sample, testing begins immediately and is completed within 3 to 5 business days. You can track the status of your test online 24/7. As soon as testing is complete, the final results report is released to you immediately. You can choose to receive your results by mail, email, or both.
Nutrition DNA test
A balanced nutritional intake is essential for a healthy body and mind. Adequate levels of vitamins and minerals are needed for growth, repair and maintenance of the human body. Deficiencies increase the risk of certain diseases and lead to numerous health issues, such as vision problems, reduced immunity, brittle bones and cognitive decline.
Many genetic variants have been identified that influence how well we absorb, activate and utilize specific vitamins and minerals. This genetic analysis identifies several of these changes and is a useful tool to help ensure a healthy nutritional status.
Everyone has a unique genetic profile and we all require a slightly different diet to get enough energy, to maintain a healthy body weight and to reduce our risk of disease.
Nutritional deficiencies can cause a number of health issues, including:
- Weight gain
- Vision problems
- Cardiovascular problems
- Depression & mood swings
- Skin problems
- Digestive problems
- Diminished immunity
- Osteoporosis & osteoarthritis
Genetic variants identified in this test
Your genetic variation determines how well your body is able to absorb and utilize vitamins and minerals, as there is no “wonder supplement” or “perfect diet” that will work for everyone.
A simple mouth swab is all we need to analyze your DNA and identify simple ways to improve your nutritional balance.
- Vitamin A is important for vision, immune function, skin health, bone growth and reproduction.
- Vitamin B6 is needed for carbohydrate metabolism, cognitive development, immune function, skin health and hemoglobin formation.
- Vitamin B12 is necessary for the normal functioning of the brain and nervous system, and is required for DNA synthesis and the metabolism of fatty acids and amino acids.
- Vitamin C is involved in the production of several critical biological molecules (e.g. collagen and neurotransmitters), immune response, wound healing, absorption of non-heme iron, and as an antioxidant to remove toxic byproducts.
- Vitamin D is required to modulate cell growth, aid in immune functions, decrease inflammation and maintain normal bone growth and remodelling.
- CYP2R1 – reduces activation of vitamin
- GC – reduces efficiency of vitamin D transport and uptake
- Vitamin E promotes the immune system, healthy eyes and skin, as well as a number of other metabolic processes.
- Folate is essential for proper growth and development, and is important for the conversion of the toxic homocysteine amino acid to methionine.
- MTHFD1 – linked to folate-related disorders
- MTHFR – affects activation of folate
- Iron is required to make hemoglobin – an essential protein that transports oxygen around the body.
- TMPRSS6 – influences iron absorption from the diet
- TF – influences iron transport
- Omega-3 fatty acids are important for normal, healthy metabolism.
Private Nutrition Test
Results in 2 to 4 weeks
Order Now »
Starting at RM2980